Any form of writing without certain aspects that uplift its quality and value can be considered as worthless. That is why it is significant that your written work is fueled with purpose, aim, and objectives. As a higher education student who is currently pursuing qualification from a reputable and renowned institution, it should be clear by now that the level of scrutiny of your performances is extremely high and that the margin for error is barely there. Hence the pressure of writing an immaculate and impeccable piece of work is quite immensely felt and observed by many pupils. In this post, we would like to share with you some great advice as to how you can prevent your written tasks to become jeopardized. So without any further a due let’s take a look at the things which can create serious problems and issues regarding your academic written task.
Haphazard Written Work
Poorly composed work will simply not lead you towards accomplishing your academic goals and objectives. Your paper needs to be structured according to a well thought off plan. Here are some things that can help you write in a more orderly manner.
- Create an outline for your work which includes three main sections, an introduction, the main body of discussion, and finally a conclusion.
- Your introduction should not exceed 15% of your total word count limit for the entire task.
- The main body of discussion is around 65% or more of your total word count limit for the entire task.
- The conclusion should not exceed 20% of your total word count limit for the entire task.
- Use active voice as much as possible throughout your paper.
- Use easy to understand vocabulary, avoid difficult terminologies, and remove unnecessary inclusions of clichés and jargons within your paper.
- Chose to write simple sentence structure rather than complex and complicated ones.
- Your sentences should be short and not exceed 20 words at the most.
- Write shorter paragraphs that are no longer than 250 words at maximum.
- Make sure that each one of your paragraphs focuses on a single main idea revealed by the topic sentence. The rest of your paragraph should comprise of supporting sentences that further explain that idea.
- Use transition and adjoining words to connect ideas, paragraphs, and sentences.
- Write your paper in an orderly manner, you should be systematic in your writing process.
If you want your academic paper to be regarded as worthy of receiving the best of grades and results then you need to transform it into a scholarly level of work. That is only possible if you perform an extensive research based on your subjects and topics which will involve you to conduct a comprehensive study and investigation regarding the subject matter of your field of study. If you do not perform research than that not only makes your work seems less valuable, it also makes your claims, arguments, and statements to also lose their worth as there will be nothing to support them. However, you need to make sure that when you perform research it has to be relevant and directly related to your subjects and topics. Irrelevant research will never help you gain the benefits which you desire. Furthermore, you also need to make sure that all of your research work comes from a credible source that is well respected by the intellectual community otherwise your integrity as a writer would be lost forever if your work is found to have relayed false and untrustworthy information.
There is simply no doubt that as a writer, the one thing that can really hurt you the most is delaying your efforts to complete the task on schedule. Every written task that is assigned to you comes with a deadline and due date, and if you don’t submit your work on time then the majority of the professors and teachers would award you with negative marks which is something which no aspiring student would prefer. Here is how you can stop yourself from procrastination.
- Plan out your written task and calculate the time you have till your submission date.
- Mark your due date on the calendar and then segregate your remaining days for researching, writing, and proofreading.
- Designate a writing space for yourself that allows you to write for hours comfortably and without any disturbances.
- Keep a check on your achievements and milestones, if you are lagging behind then you need to put in extra hours and additional effort to complete your task on time.
- Remove all distractions and dedicate a certain period of time within your remaining days that is devoted to writing your paper in a committed manner.
- Encourage yourself to complete the task before the deadline if possible and then reward yourself for accomplishing your task on schedule
Unedited & Unrevised Paper
There is no writer in the world, regardless of their tremendous ability to write legendary material that could claim their first and initial draft as the final masterpiece that is ready to be put out for display. Writing is fashioned over time with multiple editing and deep cuts. What you write needs your time and effort to be revised. You cannot simply send your first draft to your institution without cross-checking it for its accuracy and correctness. As a student of higher education, you need to make sure that you proofread and edit your work at least thrice so that it is absolutely free from all grammatical errors, spelling blunders, improper sentence structures, and missing punctuation marks. In short, you have to be absolutely certain that your paper is completely flawless and perfect for submission. It should be taken as an obligation and a mandatory responsibility to proofread and edit your documents. Those who have made this habit and always re-check and revise their work will forever reap the benefits of such a magnanimously valuable practice for the rest of their lives.
We hope that this post was able to offer some great insights and understanding regarding how you can stop your written work from being jeopardized. However if you think that all of this is simply impossible for you to achieve in the given time period, then perhaps it would be best for you to seek out professional online assignment help. Qualified and experienced writers are available to offer you professional and specialized assistance for your subjects and topics, offering you superb quality of 100% original and proofread work on time at feasible charges. Accomplish academic success through a tried and tested approach that offers you the results you need without any shortcomings or compromises.